|Notice Type||Invitation for Bids|
|Borrower Bid Reference||G-1-1-4|
|Bid Description||Procurement of Furniture for Cluj Tribunal and Iasi Palace of Justice|
|Language of Notice||English|
|Deadline for Application Submission Date||18-Feb-2014|
|Selected category codes for product to be procured||
|Contact Information on Advertisement|
|Organization/Department||Ministry of Justice - DIEFP|
|Address||17 Apolodor street, 4th floor, room 1|
|Detailed Information for Advertisement|
Judicial Reform Project
Loan No.: IBRD4811-RO
Contract Title: Procurement of Furniture for Cluj Tribunal and Iasi Palace of Justice
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): #IBRD4811RO-MJ/G-1-1-4
1. The Ministry of Justice has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Judicial Reform Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contracts for Procurement of furniture for Cluj Tribunal and Iasi Palace of Justice.
2. The Department for Implementation of Externally Financed Projects now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for procurement of:
The furniture will include office furniture such as desks (big desk, small desk, computer desk, connection pieces), chairs for judges, prosecutors, clerks, attorneys, visitors, tables (council table, meeting table, library table, attorney study table) and customized furniture for court rooms such as Judge Panel desk, Judge Panel chairs, Chairs for prosecutors, clerks, attorneys, Witness desk etc., Prisoners box furniture (bench), 4-chair module for session room. All pieces of furniture shall be delivered and installed at each beneficiary court headquarters mentioned above.
Postqualifications requirements include:
(a) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirements:
(b) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirements:
In order to demonstrate it meets the experience requirement the Bidder shall furnish detailed information regarding contracts completed: purchaser name and address, country, name and object of the contract, date of contract completion, equipment supplied, contract amount, contract role (prime supplier, subcontractor, partner in Joint Venture).
(c) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that the Goods it offers meet the following usage requirement: Comply with the Technical Specifications listed in "Section VI Schedule of Requirements, point 3 Technical Specifications".
A margin of preference for certain goods manufactured domestically shall not be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers [May 2004, Revised October 1, 2006 & May 1, 2010] ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Department for Implementation of Externally Financed Projects (DIEFP), Mrs. Adriana-Victoria Gheorghiu, Procurement Specialist, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 09.30 to 16.30 PM hours (local time) on all working days, starting with January 8, 2014 at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English (printed copies and CD) may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
The CD version will include the bidding documents in editable format. In case of conflicting contents, the printed version will prevail over the electronic one.
The Bidding Documents will be sent by courier paid by the interested bidder or handed over to the bidder's authorized representative.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before February 18, 2014. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on February 18, 2014.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of:
Bid Security is required for each lot as per amounts indicated against each lot. Bidders have the option of submitting one Bid Security for all lots (for the combined total amount of all lots) for which Bids have been submitted, however if the amount of Bid Security is less than the total required amount, the Purchaser will determine for which lot or lots the Bid Security amount shall be applied.
8. The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Justice – Department for the Implementation of Externally Financed Projects
Address: 17 Apolodor street, 2nd floor, room 21
ZIP Code: 050741
Telephone: +40(0)372041157, Facsimile number: +40(0)372041092
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
Web site: www.just.ro